Farmers Market Rainbow Bowl
Eat the rainbow! This vegan and gluten-free recipe packs a powerful dose of protein and healthy nutrients.
- 1 package of spiralized butternut squash
- 1 roma tomato
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Garam masala
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- ¼ th cup walnuts
- ¼ avocado
- Handful of arugula and sprouts
- Easter egg and watermelon radish sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup roasted beets
- ⅔ cup Hummus
- Whisk together 2/3 cup of hummus, 1/3 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, two tablespoons of water, ½ teaspoon of garam masala, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add butternut squash noodles. Boil for 4-5 minutes, or until tender, but still has a little bite. Drain and add to bowl.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a skillet. Toss in peeled and diced beets. Season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat, stirring often, until warmed and slightly golden, 4-5 minutes.
- Layer arugula, sprouts, tomato, radish, beets, blueberries, avocado and walnuts on top of butternut squash.
- Top with hummus vinaigrette